One of the swaps I joined this month was for ZIA masks. It took me a while to decide what to draw. I looked up all types of masks and sketched out quite a few in my sketchbook before deciding on these. I drew a few that I did not use for the swap because I wasn’t completely happy with them. I saved them because they aren’t that bad, but I drew 5 and only needed 3. I used card stock, several types of marker, and micron pens. I tried out Bic markers in fine point and ultra fine point. They give a rich color and cover the area quickly, but bleed a little on card stock. The areas I outlined in Sakura Micron Pens first, didn’t bleed. The larger areas did show through on the back a little. I think if I tried the markers on a less porous paper like Bristol board, the wouldn’t bleed and soak though as much. I also used watercolor markers and a blending pen.